Microsoft Dynamics 365 Team Lead - Principal Developer
ComData is looking for a Team Lead / Principal Developer for Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Azure / Power Platform.
ComData, founded in 1992 and based in Novi Sad, is AGILE, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificated Software Solution Provider, currently with a 100+ employees.
Since our establishment, we are delivering turnkey ICT solutions, custom-tailored to each client regardless of the specific technology and requirements.
Our development approach is based on know-how and best practice, applying cutting-edge technologies, including Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
As a knowledge-based driven company, we re-use our experience based on iterative way build – measure – learn, for constant improvements of our processes and techniques.
Why applying here and now!
- You want to shape something completely new from the beginning and build a new practice within ComData - that is your project and application.
- The team will further expand and develop around the starting team, for someone looking for a leading position - this is the perfect starting point
- Continuous education and training accomplished by certifications will ensure the growth of your knowledge
- You will have the unique chance to grow your own team focused on Dynamics 365 in close collaboration with one of the Dynamics 365 leading Experts on the EU market:
- who will be the Mentor and Strategic Advisor to ensure the success of building a sophisticated, outstanding and large Dynamics 365 Units.
- owner of one of the leading German Dynamics 365 Partners title,
- 2018 was recognized by Microsoft, as one of the worldwide platform award winners.
- More than 200+ successful Dynamics 365 Projects and 20+ years of Experience within the Microsoft Technology Stack.
This is your job:
- Develop, customize and extend Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Azure and Power Platform applications
- Work with innovative cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365, Customer Insights, Microsoft Automate, Artificial Intelligence, Azure Logic Apps, etc.
- Participate in boot camps to learn about and build innovative cloud solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform with a focus on CRM (Customer Engagement)
- Review of product requirements, designs and code
- Coordinate with clients for understanding business requirements and finalizing specifications
- Collaborate with design team and other (development and testing) team members
- Assuming the role of lead developer primarily from one of our locations or home office
What you bring to the table:
- Successfully completed training or studies with IT reference
- 5+ years of professional experience as a C#/.NET developer and JScript
- Extensive development experience with Dynamics 365, Cloud/Azure, .NET, the Microsoft stack and modern web technologies
- Strong interest in new technologies and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure stack is desirable
- Knowledge of business processes in various industries, as well as the ability to redesign and optimize them
- Ability to solve problems independently with an analytical approach
- Interest in continuous improvement and application of acquired knowledge in project work
- A team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in Agile approaches (e.g. SCRUM)
- Business fluent English language skills
What can you expect:
- Innovative and future-oriented topics (e.g. Customer Insights, AI Builder / Cognitive Services, Power Virtual Agents, latest Azure trends, …).
- Use of the latest building blocks of the Microsoft Cloud platform
- A variety of training & certification opportunities tailored to your needs, regular employee reviews
- We offer above market standard payment
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours & option for home office
- Work on long-term international projects
- Willingness to travel within the scope of customer projects, not more than 20% on average
- Team events & company celebrations
- Free fruits & vegetables and drinks
Job Function: Team Lead Dynamics 365 Developer
Start: at mutually agreed date
Employment relationship: Full-time, unlimited
Locations: Novi Sad, Niš, Banja Luka, Remote
Our international clients are demanding latest trends, high end implementations and outstanding customer experience.
If you are willing to meet this challenge, apply now!