Embedded C / C++ developer za Industriju 4.0
PRONAĐITE SEBE - KOD NAS!
Tražimo Medior / Senior Embeded C/C++ developere za industriju 4.0
ComData is looking for two C/C++ embedded developers
ComData, founded in 1992 and based in Novi Sad, is AGILE, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certificated Software Solution Provider, currently with a 100+ employees.
Since our establishment, we are delivering turnkey ICT solutions, custom-tailored to each client regardless of the specific technology and requirements.
Our development approach is based on know-how and best practice, applying cutting-edge technologies, including Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
As a knowledge-based driven company, we re-use our experience based on iterative way build – measure – learn, for constant improvements of our processes and techniques.
An Industry 4.0 development project at the very edge of current technologies that requires combination of researcher and software developer for machines and tools used by most prestigious brands and companies.
Job Title: Embedded Developer
Employment relationship: Full-time, unlimited
Locations: Novi Sad, Niš, Banja Luka, Remote
Why to apply here and now:
Working together with our German partner team
Full-time engagement on long-term bases
- Embedded C/C++ software development
- Very good knowledge in C embedded software development
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g.: Lauterbach Debugger)
- Embedded IO interface development like digital, analog, PWM,...
- Knowledge in IO signal preprocessing (filter, error detection,...)
- LowLevel driver development or connection of IO drivers to a SW abstraction layer (middleware)
- Knowledge of ECU networking with CAN, LIN, or Ethernet
- Knowledge of Infinion processor AURIX, TriCore, or predecessor C167
- Ideally embedded controller with MultiCore architecture
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as OSEK, RTOS or FreeRTOS
- Ability to incorporate existing embedded software C code and confident use of standards (code guidelines e.g. MISRA)
- Knowledge of development processes like SCRUM or procedure model V-Model.
What can you expect:
- Innovative and future-oriented topics
- We offer above market standard payment
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours & option for home office
- Work on long-term bases
- Willingness to travel within the scope of customer projects, not more than 20% on average
- Team events & company celebrations
- Free fruits & vegetables and drinks
Our German partners are demanding the latest trends, high-end implementations, and outstanding customer experience.
If you are willing to meet this challenge, apply now!