- About Us
- IIS ERP System
- Nearshoring Projects
Co-operation in agriculture
Reliable and proven ERP solution covering all aspects of work in agricultural production. COOPERATION, PURCHASE AND SALE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS; COMPENSATION, 25 years of experience
Module in which the documentation is prepared related to the purchase and sale of agricultural products from both natural and legal entities.
The entire process of recording and accounting is in line with the latest legal regulations, it is completely automated both in terms of calculation itself and in the creation of all necessary documents.
The cooperation module includes, inter alia:
• A contract with defined parities and a currency clause
• Advance Payment
• Sending and registering the issued raw material to the subcontractor
• Balance for the acceptance and dispatch of agricultural products and the reduction on SRBS (former JUS) standard
• Purchase and clearing of purchases with automatic generation of documents generated from the calculation
• Final calculation of the purchase price
• Order for RUC
• VAT receipt
• Settlement order
• Ownership transfer
• Contractual compensation
• Commodity exchange
• Partner card
• State of Culture by locations and cells
• Recapitulation of the receiving and output scales with weights
• Off-balance records of agricultural products on service storage and drying
• Reports providing complete insight into the state of mutual obligations as well as the work done between you and the agricultural producer.
The entire process of recording and accounting is in line with the latest legal regulations, it is completely automated both in terms of calculation itself and in the formation of all necessary documents (including compensations arising from agreed or agreed parities).
The cooperative module enables the simultaneous monitoring of cooperative activities and purchases for multiple crops (wheat, soybean, corn, etc.) where additional functionalities for milling companies.
The calculation itself includes:
• Insight into the state of received agricultural assets (SCALES)
• Insight into the obligations of farmers based on the cooperation agreement, parity and foreign exchange clauses (if the basis of calculation is cooperation)
The program automatically distinguishes between the delivered product and the commitments undertaken (issued raw materials, datasheets or caps). The data difference is the subject of the calculation, which can further be: purchased, subject to further compensation, handed over to service storage, handed over to service drying, transferred to the ownership of another subcontractor in part or whole.
In addition to automatically generating all legally defined documents, the program generates compensatory documents (arising due to agreed or agreed parities) as well as an order for the RUC and VAT receipts, which differentiates our solution from the competitors.
In this way, at any time, you have an insight into the state of mutual obligations (both financially and quantitatively), as well as the work done between you and the agricultural producer, including the obligation to pay 8% for agricultural holdings (accrued - paid), as well as planning and contracting old and new compensatory and cooperative jobs.